noiseLAB Express is getting upgraded to noiseLAB Standard Edition.
As of January 4, 2016, noiseLAB Express will be replaced by the noiseLAB Standard Edition
- The price is unchanged.
- Two channel capability
- Increased recording time to 1 hour maximum.
- Has project file compatibility with noiseLAB Advanced and noiseLAB Professional.
- Existing licensed users of noiseLAB Express can receive a license key to noiseLAB Standard Edition
- Existing users should keep their current noiseLAB Express installation since its project file format is not compatible with noiseLAB Standard through Professional Editions.
The following information is for historical information regarding noiseLAB Express:
Import wave files from Sound Level Meters or hard disk/flash recorders and analyze Sound Level, FFT and Octave Spectra. Use the Editor to select relevant portions of the signal. Export your results to Excel.
The easiest-to-use professional noise analysis software.
noiseLAB Express provides Type 1 Sound Level, 1/3 Octave and FFT analysis of imported .wav files.
- Easy calibration of imported .wav files.
- Type 1 results for wave files recorded by Type 1 Sound Level Meters
- Improved accuracy by auditing and editing your recordings to only analyze the relevant data.
- Streamlined calibration, analysis, and Excel export
- Process multiple recordings in one operation.
YouTube Introduction to noiseLAB Express
Download Demo here: Download noiseLAB Capture instead of noiseLAB Express from the download page.
noiseLAB Express Quick Guide See screenshots and a lot of tips and tricks how to edit and analyze you file efficiently.
- Input format: 16 or 24 bit uncompressed .wav, single channel
- Maximum Recording Duration: 10 minutes
- FFT Analysis: Down to 10 Hz resolution, Hanning weighting
- Octave Analysis: 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis. Linear RMS weighting
- Sound Level: Fast, Slow or Leq. Z, A, B, or C weighted. Leq in 1 s intervals.
- All Analysis types to Type 1 sound level meter standards.
- Calibration: Automatic transfer of calibration from an imported 1 kHz calibration tone of Scaling information for a range of Svantek .wav files.
- Editor: Create Multiple Clips as short as 1 second.
- Scrubbing: Permits interactive viewing of Spectra or Sound Level as you move the cursor through the preview waveform.
- Sound Playback: Includes extra gain to permit sound playback of wide dynamic range signals without the need for an external amplifier.
- Graph Display: Quarter, half or full screen.
- Data Export: Result export to Excel
Pricing: €79 or USD 99.
All specifications subject to change without notice.