A cool Danish research proposal…from DELTA, a part of FORCE Technology.
Chip in with your comments on the proposed research proposal (in Danish):
Enhancing or replacing measurements with digital simulation of the entire chain:
- Sound Sources: Design and function
- Sound Generation and Propagation
- Sound Insulation
- Simulation of human perception of sound and experienced annoyance, based on advanced listening tests.
We envision developing new services for:
- What will it sound like? (Auralization) So you can experience the sounds from the simulated sound sources. Imagine hearing a new motorway before it is built, and the impact of various sound barriers.
- Will I be impacted? (Annoyance GIS map) A real-time map of sound levels and annoyance. Based on real-time monitoring, as well as historical data and simulation.
- Shake, rattle and roll: Designing quieter machines by simulating vibration and sound and how to harness these by simulation and test.
- No more noisy neighbors: Better computer models for building materials and building design— also to reduce how much you dsiturb your neighbors. 😉
As part of a family of the government approved Advanced Technology Group, FORCE Technology is eligible to bid on result-oriented research proposals to advance the state of the art over a broad range of technologies.
Your comments and input will help shape the priority of different research proposals.
Click here to read and add your comments: proposed research proposal (in Danish)